Monday, November 7, 2011

The Beginning

Hello! If you’ve stumbled across this blog for the first time today, my name is Alanna and I’ll be your host for as long as you’ll have me. I’m a college student with way too much stuff to do and an affinity for the environment, especially how it relates to business. I occasionally ramble, but I like to post interesting things about what I happen to be researching at the moment. For example: Easy Mac.

After classes today I went to make EasyMac for what is easily the 5th time in the past week. Immediately after my first bite, it suddenly tasted like the horrifying, over processed, instantaneous crap that it was all along. It could no longer fool me with its deliciousness! Basically, it just tasted horrendously awful, and while I managed to get it down because I was seriously hungry, I knew we would never cross paths again. Problem: I love macaroni and cheese. EasyMac is really simple to make, and a good after-class snack pre-dinner snack. So friends of the internet, what can I replace it with? Ramen is not an option. Some things are not worth dying over.

No comments:

Post a Comment