I know! This begins my new blog project! I am going to research Annie’s macaroni and cheese and determine what makes it magical, and you, dear reader, are going to find out with me.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Idea!
So, while the internet wasn’t particularly helpful, I was hanging out with a friend of mine when she suddenly realized she was hungry and offered to make us ‘Annie’s’. I kid you not, this may have been the most important day of my life (/exaggeration). Annie’s is a less instantaneous but far more delicious variety of macaroni and cheese, made from natural ingredients and no artificial colorings at all. It wasn’t fluorescent! The noodles weren’t see-through! It. Was. Amazing. A real revelation. Apparently what we ate was the standard variety, "Shells and White Cheddar". It comes in a purple box and you should check it out from my highly detailed description. The only downside is it’s a bit pricey – I wonder why that is?
I know! This begins my new blog project! I am going to research Annie’s macaroni and cheese and determine what makes it magical, and you, dear reader, are going to find out with me.
I know! This begins my new blog project! I am going to research Annie’s macaroni and cheese and determine what makes it magical, and you, dear reader, are going to find out with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment